AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Welcome to The Island   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 pm

We welcome our guest to The Island. We would love to hear from you, what your thoughts are about any subject. As you may or may not know we are based in the Bonner Springs / Edwardsville KS area but we have members from coast to coast. Of late we have noticed several guest online and we wanted to give you the opportunity to get a bit more involved without having to register or take any other steps. Just post away.

Once you get past my charm, good looks, intelligence and sense of humor, I think it's my modesty that really stands out.
Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Please stop in and say hi. We would love to hear from you, and if you decide you like it, please register and join us. We really do have a lot of fun here.
Back to top Go down
clouddancer

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Yeah...what ctrr03 says...LOL!

Do Or Do Not...There Is No Try........Jedi Master Yoda
NOTW.........
DWJD...............F.R.O.G......................  

One of these days I shall Burst my Bud of Calm and Blossom into Hysteria!
Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries
of the earth are never alone or weary of life.
-Rachel Carson
Back to top Go down
Mystroy

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:58 pm

This forum is such a great place to spend your extra time, especially if you are local to Kansas City, Bonner Springs, Edwardsville, or anywhere else in the KC METRO! But don't let location stop you! It really doesn't matter WHERE you are from! We have all kinds of things going on, and people from all different places! We have photo contests (you don't even have to take the shot, just find a great one on GOOGLE) and we have recently tried out a Short Story Contest, which was very successful and lots of fun! We have a very diverse selection of subjects, from dreams to politics to health. From video games and movies, to gardening, wildlife and pets! Please, come on in and enjoy the fun! Smile

-Mystroy

Gguest

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 am

Can I post here, without anyone judging me?
Back to top Go down
TM

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:47 am

While there isn't a blank check you can post whatever you want. You can't attack people. And you can expect your views to be met with other views from people who also have the right to post what they feel. I guess most of it depends on what you consider judging. Basically I would say yes you can post without being judged, don't expect to post without being debated.

Once you get past my charm, good looks, intelligence and sense of humor, I think it's my modesty that really stands out.
Back to top Go down
guest1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 am

Are post deleated that the moderator doesnt like.
Back to top Go down
Mystroy

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 am

Guest1, that's not how it works here. We are all kind of like a family. We all work together, to have a great time, and we don't delete anything, unless it's extremely hateful or detrimental to the Family. We are always looking for new members who want to say things that are happy and fun! And we also debate stuff, here. We just do it in a very kind and polite way. This is a really awesome place to be.. I hope you register, and get into all the cool stuff that is going on, right now! Welcome!

TM

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:36 am

Again, I will not give you a blank check. I am the moderator, I do not delete post unless I feel like they are detrimental to The Island as a whole not because I may not like them. 99% of our members have never had a post deleted, however, I will insist on posting with respect for other members and as I said before, you can expect your post to be debated.

How about you make some post and see where it goes. You can stay in the guest area if you like or if you want to remain anonymous or you can register and log in to see the other topics. You are currently seeing very little of what the forum has to offer.

As Mystroy has pointed out, this is a friendly group of people. Very easy to talk to and very slow to judge. I don't know if you are the same guest that ask if you would be judged but I have to say it feels a bit like I'm being prepared for a bomb with the last couple of questions. I try very hard to be tolerant of others ideas and opinions. I'm not quite as tolerant when it comes to games.

Back to top Go down
Mystroy

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:24 am

Hey, PHREAKS!!!!! And to you people who are cool, please disregard this message. But, anyway, PHREAKS!!!! If you want to post on this here Eye Land, that is just fine.. I really would welcome you in.. BUT. If you are a nasty person, with nasty tendencies, PLEASE!!! Please just go on about your merry way!! We want NOTHING to do with you. You disgusting PoppyCock. Please don't bother re entering here. You have made your self VERY clear!!!!

Mystroy

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:28 am

Poppy Cock, if you find yourself driving through this place, PLEASE!!! I beg you PLEASE! Go... oh wow! What I could tell you to do.. But I won't ... But. If you EVER. Ever. You know? What I am saying? Yah. I really hope my King leaves this up for at least a week or so. So you can know what I think about you..

Mystroy

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:30 am

You are disgusting. You need to know that. Otherwise, I am done.

Mystroy

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 am

Anyway, I am a silly little cat who likes to post on this here Island. It is such a wonderful place. It is only once in awhile that we are infiltrated by filth. But when the filth comes in, it gets swept right back under the rug. Our moderater is a wonderful man. He does everything right, and sometimes, he has to make hard decisions. And sometimes, People here argue, but it's always swift, and unconfusing. He makes it all ok, and it's fast.. And he is always fair.

TM

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 am

guest1 wrote:
Are post deleated that the moderator doesnt like.

When they are as vile, vulgar and idiotic as the last post you made, yes they will be deleted. Sorry Poppycock but you know how the system works. You know that any moderator can see who you are whether you are in your member hat, guest hat or second account hat. Good luck with that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:50 pm

hello everyone, my name is billy and i am here on behalf of a close friend of mine who told me that this is a very fun and interesting place to talk and meet people. I hope that i will find some intelligent and deep conversations that lead to mutual respect and fullfillment. I know that you will be attentive and think about discussions in depth before giving your side of views. I am from op, so if your down with op then lets see. peace out.
Back to top Go down
TM

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Glad to have you with us Sir. If you can't find anything already going on that you would like to comment on please feel free to start a thread. And not to worry, respect is a very high priority in my mind. We may not agree on things but we are very open to hear your thoughts.

Back to top Go down
lilmama

Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Welcome, SirKnight!

Hope you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
sc285

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Here's some skittles for ya sirknight...Enjoy your stay and browse around...
This is a fun place to be!

TM

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Hey Sir, we are dying for some new topics, what would you like to talk about ? Start a thread and I'll bet you get responses.

Back to top Go down
george

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Billy, welcome to an interesting place to talk and meet people. I hope that you will find some intelligent and deep conversations that lead to mutual respect and fulfillment, just like you said in your post.
Back to top Go down
Guest07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:35 pm

I've read some posts here and I'm gonna jump aboard. I'm Irish too
Back to top Go down
TM

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Tell me guest 07, how did you happen upon our little community ? Our members come by invitation only.

You are more than welcome to post in this guest area for the time being.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Island   Today at 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Island
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: The Guest Room-