The Island

Beautiful Tropics and Hot Topics

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )

Once you get past my charm, good looks, intelligence and sense of humor, I think it's my modesty that really stands out.

Last edited by TM on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) :: Comments

Re: Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )
Post on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:01 am by clouddancer
That is a very nice logo...are you going with black, grey and white????  I thought maybe a nice shade of Royal blue to do the skyline in for 2 reasons...the blue would give a subtle suggestion to a "Blue Ribbon" company AND it would infer the "sky high" quality of your company...but that's JMHO....

Some color would make it memorable to who ever gets your business card....I'd use the blue for the writing and make the writing on the left side of the card for your email address and telephone number in a good strong green...indicating growth, caring for environment and of course MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't take offence at these suggestions it's just a suggestion from someone that has always used a LOT of color in my art work.
No offense taken at all Cloudy. I'm going with the black white and gray because I'm trying to get away from colors. Colors make everything you do more expensive. And if you make a color your signature color, it minimizes the other colors you can apply it to. Just an opinion but that was my thinking.
Post on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:30 am by clouddancer
Sure...no problen...it is, after all, your logo......I was just considering the subliminal messages that you might benefit by is all...
Post on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:57 am by clouddancer
ROFL...it took me a few seconds.....I would have thought they would at least put up some Luminarias.....but I guess not...
Oh I'm sure they put something up that means something to them. I'm not making fun of them, it just struck me funny in a ......that's just wrong......kind of way.
Post on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:38 am by clouddancer
Oh I'm not offended at all...I just kept waiting for some kind of a picture to appear and when It didn't it popped into my mind that they WOULDN'T put up anything,  then I had to laugh at the picture and myself....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pretty, but overdone IMO. 

I kept waiting for the picture to load TM posted too; then it all of a sudden hit me why it wasn't gonna happen.   

Post on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:39 am by clouddancer
Why is it overdone???
Post on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:05 am by clouddancer
I read this thread again and laughed till I cried...

Not to be confused with this Bob, I ain't the sharpest pencil in the drawer but I ain't near that stupid.

Now this one I would admit to.

You had one job.

Post on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:08 pm by clouddancer
ByeBye Bob! rofl3

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-