The Island

Beautiful Tropics and Hot Topics

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostSign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )

Once you get past my charm, good looks, intelligence and sense of humor, I think it's my modesty that really stands out.

Last edited by TM on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) :: Comments

Re: Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )
Post on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 pm by clouddancer
ROFL...those are all great ones!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I the only one that has noticed the little old lady with all the guns in her car and on her person looks mysteriously like Queen Victoria?????

Post on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:09 pm by clouddancer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ROFL...those are all great ones!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I the only one that has noticed the little old lady with all the guns in her car and on her person looks mysteriously like Queen Victoria?????

WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tey Queen Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No confused Embarassed

On a more serious note

Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:31 pm by clouddancer
Love them all...but especially St. Feancis of Assissi...ome of my patron saints.
TM, is this you or is this TNT?

That fits me a good share of the time CT.

I can't speak for TNT but IMO he's only dangerous with fertilizer and with Lilmama, not together but now that I think about it.............

Last edited by TM on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:03 pm by clouddancer
Your third picture is almost my exact philosophy....I just skip the first and second steps and go right to the shovel....saves time and energy.......LOL

That kid is so right!!!!!!
Post on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 am by Sunny
Come to think of it, it's surprising this wasn't listed in the thread about remembering what we heard as kids. rofl3
Post on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:06 am by Lindy
So true,Sunny.When you're young and can't poop,you feel sick.When you get old and can't poop,You get mean. !!!!
Post on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:28 pm by clouddancer
ROFLMAO......................................

Love the Firemen on the ground....Peparoni, indeed!!!
I went to a Christmas party one year thrown by some friends that were TPD. It was in the club house of a really nice apartment complex and there must have been 200 or more people there. I got a soda and stood around looking for any of the officers I knew...They had opened the door to the pool and the huge 2-story front doors to create a draft cuz it was so hot in the room....the pot was flowing and I got high just inhaling the smoke as it blew by...never did find my friends...LOL
Post on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm by flickeringflame
That poop one is too funny. This morning I was having really bad stomach cramps. I had been sitting with the heating pad on for about an hour and I thought enough of this so I took a pain pill, pain was still there. Went to the bathroom went poop and it was gone. Didn't see the post until after, it made me laugh.
Post on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:45 pm by Mystroy
I dunno. I've eaten some pepporoni stuff several times now, while drunk and nothing ever happened to me. But it could be those "angels" who watch over me, LOL!

Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 pm by clouddancer
Mom an a friend and I took a walk one evening and I took my sister's Great Dane on a leather leash...we were ambling through the neighborhood just about sundown and chattering away when all the sudden the dog took off at a dead run...I had the hand loop over my wrist and had a hold of the leash itself...one second I'm walking along and talking and the next second I'm flying through the air and landed full out on my side...it felt like I'd been body slammed to the hard ground....she dislocated my shoulder but I popped it back in place and I laid there like a fish out of water....once I could sit up and breathe and then walk we nearly peed ourselves laughing all the way home...damn dog saw a cottontail rabbit.....
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 pm by clouddancer
What kind of dog is the teeny-tiny one????

Post on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:02 pm by clouddancer
ROFLMAO.....especially at, well, all of them...but I particularly liked the comparison of the 3 presidents....but then again the old man in the rocker does kind of remind me of Piute.......poor thing......
Somewhere there is one waiting on the perfect man.That would be Kit rofl3
You think maybe Obama is really a female?

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-