AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostWelcome to the world Kaden Ray Beck

Once you get past my charm, good looks, intelligence and sense of humor, I think it's my modesty that really stands out.
Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Welcome to the world Kaden Ray Beck :: Comments

Re: Welcome to the world Kaden Ray Beck
Post on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:17 pm by TM
Well the one trying to steel my cookie of course.
Post on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:32 pm by ctrr03
don't know about that, TM.   I've seen a few of you where you really looked good.   Unfortunately, you took them all off line.   I still think you need a picture of you and your wife with Kaden.    That would be a great keepsake for him.
Post on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:32 pm by ctrr03
I thought it was you stealing HIS cookie.    LOL
Post on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:49 pm by Lindy
Grandchildren keep you young!
Post on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:03 pm by ctrr03
Lindy,   are you saying TM is old?     He probably feels that way after spending the daywith his Grandson.
Post on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:25 pm by TM
Got to call 'em like you see 'em. Besides, old is a matter of perspective. My grandma would think I'm not old while someone 25 would. Doesn't matter what either thinks, sometimes I feel pretty old sometimes not so much.
Post on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:51 pm by ctrr03
I had to laugh.    I remember when my niece was about 6.    She told me I wasn't old but her mom was really old.   Her Mom was just a week older than I was.   LOL   A big difference from Mom and Aunt, ya know?   Aunties are fun while Mom is Mom.  I used to do things with the kids, so of course, I was never considered old.  I used to do things with my younger brothers kids too, so I was never as old as Mom and Dad.
Post on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:53 pm by ctrr03
As far as old....there are days I feel ancient.    I guess it's all how we feel on a particular day.    Some days I don't even feel as if I will make it to the next day.
Post on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:24 am by Lindy
Twelve years ago my grandkids were all under ten.For me,it was like a new career.I gave it everything I had.They couldn't move fast enough to out run me.Chuck reminded me one day they would be teens and I would have to adjust to not seeing them much,because it would be different.It is. Now,I,m old. 
I know you guys are enjoying Kaden. Take in everything you can Gma and Gpa.
Post on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:27 am by ctrr03
I think little ones keep you young, no matter what your relationship is with them, at least through their preteen years.
Post on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:12 am by Lindy
So true CT.We have two girls on the north and one on the south.I wish I'd have gotten a pic of when I laid down in the driveway and they drew a chalk line around me like a dead body!!! rofl3 I'm sure people driving by thought I was crazy.Hey,it is what it is.
Post on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:11 am by TM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Twelve years ago my grandkids were all under ten.For me,it was like a new career.I gave it everything I had.They couldn't move fast enough to out run me.Chuck reminded me one day they would be teens and I would have to adjust to not seeing them much,because it would be different.It is. Now,I,m old. 
I know you guys are enjoying Kaden. Take in everything you can Gma and Gpa.

I think about that often Lindy. It's odd, I pray I'll be around to see that time and yet I pray I won't.
Post on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:09 pm by Lindy
I know what you're saying.I know the way things are,it could get much worse.I'd say,just give it all you got,we never know.  Just keep doin' what you're doin!
Post on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:42 pm by Sunny
Little Kaden is a keeper for sure; just precious.  Love the sparkle in his beautiful blue eyes.  Sure loves his grandpa!  He will remember all the good times with you TM.  Like Lindy says give him your all and enjoy.  When they get older, and busier you just don't have the same amount of time with them.
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:51 pm by ctrr03
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
" />As my wife said on FB, Grandpa is teaching him how it's done.
I still think this is a cool picture.     I can see Kaden looking at this when he's like 16 and saying...Yep,   there's my sleepin' buddy.     LOL
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:55 pm by ctrr03
Followed very closely by this one

Can't you see the thoughts going through these devious minds as they try to figure out how to get the best of the other?     They look so innocent here.   But...watch out.
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:30 pm by TM
Thanks CT, I have to say, those two pics are among my favorites too. 

He has started pre-school already since Cori is working at the school day care. First day was a little rough, he got a time out. Second day he went up to some kid who evidently doesn't mingle with the others, got in his face and groweled like we do when we are playing. Then he poked him gently in the chest and gave him a hug. Today he learned a couple words of sign language and started drawing shapes, a circle. Karen tells me that by the time he gets to Kindergarten he should know how to count in English and Spanish and all his ABCs. I believe it, he's a little sponge and sharp as a tack. No, he doesn't get it from me.
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:44 pm by ctrr03
He is a smart young man....but then, look who his parents are.     TM,  I'm sure he got some skills from you...especailly the things he gets into trouble with.
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:57 pm by TM
LOL, I like to think of it as teaching him to think on his feet and stay on his toes.

He loves it when I come after him kind of slow. He'll watch till I get close then run to Grandma for protection. The other day I was getting him and I stopped and acted like I saw something behind it, "What's that ?" Then when he looked to see, I got him. It worked once, second time he didn't look away.
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:03 pm by ctrr03
He knows who to watch out for.   He also knows Grandma will protect him.   After all,  Grandma's job is to spoil and protect.

Welcome to the world Kaden Ray Beck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-