Registration date : 2014-12-29
Location : Upstate, NY
My mood is....:
|Q & A Funbook|| |
Anyone can feel free to fill out this questionnaire for a bit of fun even if you are not a JD fan. For any question that you don't have an answer simply put no answer. The Q & A Slambook for the JD Potluck Remembrance Day Picnic.
Pick a number that is not already in use. The numbers in use are 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 24, 31, 32 and 58. For each of the following 22 questions, give me your answer. I will put them into the book as I see them posted as a comment on this note. All you need to do is put in your answers in one long comment with commas in between each answer. As an example, if I were to answer the first five questions I would put:8. Saratoga Spa State Park, Darcy Farrow, popcorn and lasagna, iced tea and SDAD. (Some Days Are Diamonds) 1. What is your favorite park?
2. What is your favorite JD song?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What is your favorite drink?
5. What is your favorite JD album?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. Do you have any JD eight tracks or cassettes?
8. Plane, Train, and Bus or Car? Which method of transport do you like?
9. Do you have any JD posters?
10. Fruit, Meat or Cream Pies? Which kind of pie do you prefer?
11. What is your favorite JD movie?
12. Do you prefer potlucks or fancy dinners?
13. What is your favorite JD quote? (It can be from a song lyric)
14. What is your favorite season or seasons?
15. Do you have any JD LPs?
16. What food do you like to bring to potlucks?
17. In your opinion, is JD a writer a poet or both?
18. Do you like hats?
19. What is your favorite JD place? (This can be anywhere he sang, spoke about or went to.)
20. Do you prefer casual or business attire?
21. What is the first JD song you ever heard?
22. Where in the entire world would you rather be?Enjoy! ~Darcey~