Share | 

This 'n' That

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darcey Anne

Registration date : 2014-12-29

PostThis 'n' That

Hi All,

....I know I don't always post here, but I will be getting back to that.  As you can see I posted up a Q & A Funbook.  Feel free to answer up underneath that thread so I can put your answers in the book. 

....I was trying to lay down some tracks to do a recording, but the rough copy was not good so I scraped it.  I found my old archived (thank goodness) Geocities pages.  I need to dictate them from my Dragon dictator into Word so I can be able to post them up where I want them to be.  I had forgotten they were archived by some nice person and I had plenty of home pages I created back before Facebook and other sites came into being. 

....I am hoping my work schedule is the same as it has been for the past few semesters.  I want to try and plan a vacation if I can swing it in the beginning of January to see a friend of mine.  I have more poetry which I should copy and paste here from Facebook, though once I am back to work I will be able to work on my note section there and fix it all up.  2 years ago this October I had to buy a new computer as I killed my lovely Dell when I spilled a drink in it.  The computer I bought is not the same and I had to make due.  My friend Michael came over several times since I bought it to help me fix it.  It runs okay depending on what I want to do. 

....I should test my Dragon to see if it will work here.  It should, but those commercials do make me laugh.  At best it works at 85% and at its worst 40% and yet when I see the TV ads it runs so smoothly and I have to wonder how many takes it took them to make it look so easy.

....Time to do some dictation while the house is quite. 

~Darcey~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

This 'n' That :: Comments

Re: This 'n' That
Post on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:11 pm by clouddancer
Hidey-Ho, Miss Darcey
Post on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:45 pm by ctrr03
well, Darcey.  The TV ads always have professionals that know what they are doing and how to work around a system to tweak it to perfection.   Unfortunately, the rest of us have to make due the best we can, ya know.   Good luck with all your endeavors.
Post  by Sponsored content

This 'n' That

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: Darcey's Place-
Jump to: