TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

PostBooths

Figure I will just start a thread for booths. These were a couple of todays,

Once you get past my charm, good looks, intelligence and sense of humor, I think it's my modesty that really stands out.
Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Booths :: Comments

Re: Booths
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:13 pm by TM
Older ones,

Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:02 am by ctrr03
Nice job. Now you just have to go back and finish them up? How many people does it take per booth to get them done from start to finish?
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:38 am by clouddancer
Hmmm...Lexmark appears to be a more user friendly, fact based booth to me...
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:02 pm by TM
Too many factors to say CT

Lexmark was supposed to be two men @ an estimated time of 6 hours.
Philips was 3 men on Friday night for 4 hours, 2 men Sat for 8 hours and two men this morning for 2 hours

I liked both booths. Probably Lexmark more but mainly because I hadn't seen it before.
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:19 pm by Lindy
Remember Lexmark being a printer and Phillips being a tv.My how things have changed!
You know what would be cool?If someone,not mentioning any names would run a black magic marker through that ugly word!  rofl3
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:43 pm by clouddancer
After lots of rumination/consideration I have come to the conclusion that I am ever so glad I no longer work in a hospital environment...with the advent of charting on the computer I would be 10X later in getting off work because I'm only a two finger typer...I was complimented by a hospital attorney one time because of my thorough charting...even down to the number of 4X4's I used in a dressing change...if I didn't chart it I didn't do it...saved my ass (but not other RN's) from a suit by a family of a pt that died!!!!!

Lindy...what name are you planning to deface??? thumbs up
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 pm by Sunny
You know Cloudy, I think if I were a nurse I would also prefer to hand write notes, progress, and any charting at all.  Just believe it would make me feel more confident.  My words, my handwriting, my everything, no one else's input, etc.  Guess I'm old fashion, but who is to say someone can't get into a computer and make changes to my stuff?  I'm sure there are safeguards, but if I'm involved with anyone else's medical care no matter how serious or mundane, I want to be the one who reports what I do, say and observe. Something so innocent and at the time seemingly unimportant can often make a huge difference when attorneys become involved or there is second guessing.
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:07 pm by Sunny
Is this exhibition in our area TM?  Looks like a big one with lots of vendors.
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:19 am by TM
This is CHC, Cerner Health Conference here in KC. It is the biggest Cerner event of the year. This year I didn't have anything for Cerner but Czarnowski had these three for me. 

I saw a lot of Cerner friends while there.
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:33 am by clouddancer
HMMMmmmm, friends.....really???
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:57 am by ctrr03
Hopefully they really were the good ones from Cerner, TM. I'm sure there are those that wished you were still there and not just the group that wanted you gone. The good thing is that you faced them and they now know you weren't defeated but will be back stronger each time. Hold your head high and know you are much stronger than they ever will be. Their time will come. I believe in that how you treat others will eventually come back to you. Karma can be a real bitch.
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:41 pm by TM
I saw probably 50 different people that stopped to let me know we were missed. Did not see either of the two people who drove the whole thing. And that works for me. Had a couple people ask if they could get cabinets, LOL. I was like " You got the wrong guy."
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:49 pm by ctrr03
Maybe you could do it as a side job?
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:51 pm by ctrr03
Maybe the two were afraid you would be there so they stayed away? Or perhaps karma caught up with them. Hold your head high, smile and keep on keeping on.

Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:58 pm by TM
Nah, nothing to be afraid of here. I did what I went to do, built my three booths, got more than a few hugs, and saw several peeps that I worked very well with. It was a good thing.

As far as those two, they aren't my concern. Karma, if you want to call it that, will come. And yes the old saying is true, what goes around, comes around.
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:01 pm by ctrr03
Not so much that they are afraid of you, TM.     But more that they know they did your wrong and that eventually it will come back on them.   It may already be happening.    So, are Cerner's booths up to your standards now?     It may also be that things that you did for them no longer get done, so those two may be feeling some heat.
Post Today at 10:47 pm by Sponsored content

Booths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-