Share | 

A writing project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darcey Anne

Registration date : 2014-12-29

PostA writing project

Hi All,

I have been involved in a writing challenge for the past month.  It is to write a novel of 50,000 words or more during the month of November.  I have 38,000 at the moment and 2 days to do 12,000 words.  I have been using my dragon dictator program to do this for the most part.  I have included some of my poetry and a short story in the novel as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a part of chapter 1

The only thing Chisaki Miyako wanted to be was a writer.  Though she was a published essayist, poetress as well as being published for her short stories and song lyrics, she had never written a novel.  A long time ago, she began writing a novel which has long since been thrown away.  The story was entirely too sad to be written and to be read.  Every time she tried to write another one, she would take an hour to scribble her thoughts only to not be satisfied, scrapping the paper and the idea.  This is her story and what she does to get published as a novelist.   

~Darcey~

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

A writing project :: Comments

Re: A writing project
Post on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:10 pm by TM
Sounds cool though I would certainly never be able to do it. From that it sounds good. 

Best of luck.
Post on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:01 am by clouddancer
ALLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  May I have a signed galley proof copy?????  PLEAAAASSSSEEEEE??????????

I simply MUST read it!!!!  Please.....
Post on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:46 pm by Darcey Anne
Once I finish it, I will see what I want to do.
Post on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:26 pm by clouddancer
Thank you Miss Darcey Anne!!!!!
Post  by Sponsored content

A writing project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: Darcey's Place-
Jump to: